Supporting the Manufacturing of Durable Consumer Products
At Micro Surface Corporation, we understand the importance of protective coatings in the manufacturing of industrial as well as consumer products. We utilize our years of experience and cutting-edge equipment to apply coatings that can protect and increase the durability of consumer products.
We have the capability to apply our coatings to a variety of consumer products. Our coatings can be found in sporting goods equipment, commercial products, as well as household appliances. The coatings can be applied to ferrous and non-ferrous metals, ceramics, and most plastics.
Meeting Varied Product and Industry Requirements
Our coatings are designed to support tooling and manufacturing processes while providing immense application performance benefits. Our coatings meet varied consumer product manufacturing requirements, such as:
- Abrasion resistance
- Permanent lubricity
- Non-stick coatings
- Low friction
- Corrosion resistance
- Resistance to impact forces
- Enormous product strength
- FDA/USDA or NSF approval
Solution-Driven Product Features
Our tungsten disulfide and molybdenum disulfide coatings are designed to meet specific consumer product manufacturing and application requirements.
- Tungsten disulfide is compatible with a wide temperature range up to 650oF. With proper application, the coating will not crack and peel even after years of service.
- Molybdenum disulfide can be applied to a product using spraying or painting methods. It can work in applications with temperatures of up to 600oF.
- Both coatings are excellent in terms of inhibiting corrosion and are compatible with different types of oils and grease.
Extensive Application Range
Both coatings offered by Micro Surface Corporation can meet the performance and protection needs of different types of consumer products. A few of these include:
- Sporting equipment (bicycles, bearings, shocks and more)
- Household appliances (batter mixer, bathroom fittings, kitchen bowls, knives, and metal buckets)
- Home maintenance/improvement tools, (electric screwdrivers, nail guns, spanners, wire cutters, electric saws)
- Components for electric appliances (electric connectors, switches, circuit breakers)
Both tungsten disulfide and molybdenum disulfide can be used to reduce friction, wear and tear, and increase the performance of various consumer products. If you would like to know more about our products, please feel free to contact us.