Dry Film Lubricants for Bearings, Coatings, Castings, Mechanical Seals, and Sealing Surfaces
Microsurface Corporation provides engineered coating solutions for industrial machine components such as bearings, castings, mechanical seals, and other sealing surfaces.
We help solve our clients’ tooling issues by providing them with dry film lubricant coatings, which are well known for their corrosion resistance, low coefficient of friction, anti-galling and fretting, and wear resistance properties.
Dry Film Lubricants Provided by Micro Surface Corporation
We serve our clients by providing the following dry film lubricants:
- Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2): These solid film dry lubricants are well-known for their self-lubricating properties. This lubricant reduces the coefficient of friction to as low as 0.05 COF in moving components. This helps minimize tool wear and maximize component performance in adverse conditions.
- Tungsten Disulfide (WS2): This dry film lubricant is the coating choice for many industrial components, as well as applications in military, spaceflight, medical device, aerospace, as well as automotive industries. These lubricants can minimize the coefficient of friction to as low as 0.03 dynamic, and 0.07 for static. The coating can withstand high pressures, up to 300,000 PSI.
- Micro-Lube Lithium-Based Lubricant: These lubricants are designed for hard-to-reach mold assemblies or bearings that are submerged in marine environments. The MS-1216 lubricant is designed to cling to metal surfaces of bearings, castings, and mechanical seals. These lubricants maintain their lubricity in steam, cold and hot water, and saltwater environments.
Our dry film lubricants adhere to various industry standards like:
- WS2 : SL-39 (DOD-L-85645A Type I / AMS2530)
- MoS2: MIL-PRF-46010, AMS2526, and AS5272
Industrial Components and Equipment That Use Dry Film Coatings
The following are some of the industrial components that can benefit from dry film coatings:
- Circuit breakers and tools
- Pilot valves, chainsaws
- O” ring seals
- Rubber gaskets
- Circuit breakers and Switches
- Magnetic Heads
- Assembly Fasteners
- Water Pumps
All our dry film lubricants coatings are backed with a fast turnaround time and competitive pricing. To learn more about our coatings on various industrial components, please feel free to contact us at 408.723. 0700, or email us at email@example.com.