Micro-Lube Lithium-Based Lubricant
Do you have a very demanding application for grease like hard-to-reach mold assemblies that require long-term lubrication or bearings submerged under salt water? MS-1216 grease is the product that has been selected by shipyards, vessel operators and government agencies to solve bearing problems related to water intrusion. Our customers report twice the bearing life with MS-1216 compared to the grease they were using before. Given the cost of bearing replacement, it’s often cost-effective to use a premium grease. We sell this grease to injection mold makers and operators, machine shops, operators of ships, tugs, fishing vessels and to the aviation industry. This is the correct grease for your tooling, boat, plane or other heavy equipment.
MS-1216 is a multi-purpose lubricant, corrosion inhibitor and sealant that is compounded specifically to cling to metal and “O” ring surfaces, provide long-term lubrication and prevent corrosion. It is designed to seal out water and contaminants.
MS-1216 is particularly effective on bearings, water pumps, “O” rings, gaskets, water filters, motors, and valves that must operate in hot or cold water, steam, pool chemicals, or salt water. It is an excellent product for wet bearings in boats, trailer wheels, bolts or other applications that must operate in aqueous or humid environments including seawater.
- Excellent shear stability over long periods
- Retains its consistency whether in use or at rest
- Lubricates, seals, and prevents rust
Uses for Microlube
- Unique adhering properties make it ideal for lubricating hard-to-reach areas where lubrication is vital and disassembly to lubricate is not cost effective. It is ideal for hard-to-reach pins in mold making.
- Multi-purpose lubricant and sealant designed to cling tenaciously to metal and seal surfaces, sealing out water and contaminants.
- Effective operating in or near hot water, cold water, salt water or steam.
- Lubricates mold pins, bushings, sleeves, slides and other moving parts.
- Formulated for long lasting results in hard-to-reach mold assemblies and other areas that require long-term lubrication.
- Lubricates, seals prevent rust and oxidation.
- Operating range: 10 to 385 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Extra pressure additive for high demand applications.
- Will not congeal around water.
Caution – this is extremely tacky grease – use gloves to apply as it’s very difficult to wash off. Remember – it is made to work underwater without washout.
|Type||General Purpose Grease|
|Packaging||7 Oz. Jar|
|Operating Temperature||10 to 385 ºF|